Do you need an official transcript from my college?


For your TeacherReady application an unofficial transcript is fine.  For your FLDOE certification application  you will need to have official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions you attended mailed to the Bureau of Teacher Certification, Florida Department of Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Tallahassee, 32399-0400.


Fax: 850-332-5446

*Please note that in the second phase of the TeacherReady® admissions process you will be asked to submit an application with the FLDOE. This application will require an official copy of your college transcripts.


Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search