Do you need a transcript from all the colleges I attended?


We will need a copy of all transcripts from an institution where a degree was awarded. Your transcripts will need to show your final GPA, the date your degree was awarded, your name, and the name of the institution.

If you have a degree from an institution outside of the United States, you will need to have a course-by-course evaluation completed on your transcripts. We recommend using the World Education Services: The evaluation process can sometime be lengthy. We recommend taking this into consideration when choosing a class session.

Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search