How much does the program cost?
- $4,800.00 Tuition – Payments may be made in eight installments. Students must pay the lesson tuition in advance of the lesson.
- $200 Administrative Fee – Payments are made in four installments of $50.00 over the first four lessons.
- Statement of Eligibility (paid to the Florida Department of Education)- $75.00 (Additional cost if certified in multiple subject areas)
- Fingerprinting – varies per school district
- Certification Testing – Visit the Florida Department of Education website at http://www.fl.nesinc.com/ for current test costs. You will need to take the Professional Education, General Knowledge, and Subject Area Exams. Specific fee and registration information can be found at http://www.fl.nesinc.com/index.asp.